This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 17:10:27 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001837-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #10 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I have one more question on FXD. Do we know for sure if the refresh spec is met
for the default configuration under all patterns of memory access?
Is there a setting that would eliminate this as a potential source of problems
so that I can run my app that way and see if my problem goes away?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.