This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 17:23:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001837-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #11 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> ---
(In reply to comment #7)
> When I disable CYGSEM_HAL_ENABLE_DCACHE_ON_STARTUP, I get a conflict saying
> startup mode must be WRITETHRU, which it is , but is also disabled (conflict
> comes from CYGPKG_HAL_FREESCALE_EDMA). Perhaps this is a bug.
This is a bug indeed and I am going to fix it. Can you please open a dedicated
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.