This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 18:01:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001837-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #14 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #10)
> I have one more question on FXD. Do we know for sure if the refresh spec is
> met for the default configuration under all patterns of memory access?
I haven't performed any verification myself, but I haven't experienced hardware
problems with current settings.
> Is there a setting that would eliminate this as a potential source of
> problems so that I can run my app that way and see if my problem goes away?
If you are willing to play with FlexBus/RAM settings you have CDL controls for
FlexBus and Micron PSRAM registers. Look for /Chip select 0/ and /External
memory devices/ under /FlexBus/
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.