This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 16:16:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001837] Rich FlexBus RAM layout
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001837-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #17 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
The MMC problem was narrowed down to a problem with MMC/SPI DMA and FXM.
Disabling DMA works around the problem.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.