This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001843] New: virus closed port 9000
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:30:15 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001843] New: virus closed port 9000
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001843
Summary: virus closed port 9000
My router has been infected by a virus, the virus wiped port 9000 and now I can
not connect to redboot
Please tell me how to return the port?
Or where in the router located file is configuration of the port 9000?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.