This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001845] Add CAN support for Olimex olpce2294 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:29:01 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001845] Add CAN support for Olimex olpce2294 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001845-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #2 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Uwe, thank you for issuing this. I have tried to test your patch and as I could
see the macro HAL_LPC2XXX_GET_CAN_BR() is not provided for olpce2294 target:
ecosconfig new olpce2294
ecosconfig add can
... can_lpc2xxx.c:85:2: error: #error "Macro HAL_LPC2XXX_GET_CAN_BR()
... can_lpc2xxx.c: In function 'lpc2xxx_can_set_baud':
Could you, please, also define the missing macro for the target? However, I
could miss some configure options, if it so, please, tell me how you configure
and build the CAN driver for olpce2294 target?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.