This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001845] Add CAN support for Olimex olpce2294 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:06:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001845] Add CAN support for Olimex olpce2294 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001845-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #3 from Uwe Kindler <email@example.com> ---
you need to build the library with a processor clock that is supported in
can_lpc2xxx_baudrates.h. So you can try a clock of 60Mhz - this is the clock I
used for building (CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX_XTAL_FREQ 15000000)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.