This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001845] Add CAN support for Olimex olpce2294 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:27:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001845] Add CAN support for Olimex olpce2294 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001845-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #4 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> Hi Sergei,
> you need to build the library with a processor clock that is supported in
> can_lpc2xxx_baudrates.h. So you can try a clock of 60Mhz - this is the clock
> I used for building (CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX_XTAL_FREQ 15000000)
I know this "trick" (I thought that you sent not all diff and you have more
changes under devs/can/arm/lpc2xxx). Thus, user has to replace 14.7456 MHz
oscillator on the board. I recall that such a "repairing" is not issue (the
original oscillator is set on a socket and can be replaced by new one with no
soldering). Well, if nobody has no objections I would apply your patch.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.