This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001850] Flash Driver for Cypress FM25VXX FRAM
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 13:54:31 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001850] Flash Driver for Cypress FM25VXX FRAM
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001850-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #2 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
Actually, it was an #ifdef in fm25vxx_freescale_dspi.c
+# define FM25VXX_SPI_DBR_DEV0 1
+# define FM25VXX_SPI_DBR_DEV0 0
CYGHWR_DEVS_FLASH_FM25VXX_DEV0_SPI_USE_DBR was incorrect. It was copied from
SST25 driver and that was also incorrect and I have put in a bugzilla fix for
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.