This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001858] CAN driver return code patch
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 21:24:31 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001858] CAN driver return code patch
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001858-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #2 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #0)
> The function shall return -ENOSPC to indicate that there are no filters
> available. At the moment the only implementation that uses these keys
> (LPC2xxx CAN driver) returns -EPERM. But -EPERM is also returned if it is
> not possible to configure filters because message filterings is deactivated
> (CYGNUM_CAN_MSGBUF_RX_FILTER_ALL). So with the new return code it is
> possible for the application to identify the exact reason why message filter
> configuration failed.
I share your view. Thanks for the patch.
FYI: there were 2 jade errors on VARNAME usage:
... document type does not allow element "VARNAME" here; missing one of
"COMMENT", "SYNOPSIS", "LITERALLAYOUT", "PROGRAMLISTING", "SCREEN", "PARA",
"SIMPARA", "BRIDGEHEAD" start-tag
So, I put your doc-strings in separate PARA blocks (see attachment #2249).
If no one has any objections I plan to commit the changes.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.