This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001211] CAN loopback driver requires CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_LOOP_CAN
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:41:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001211] CAN loopback driver requires CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_LOOP_CAN
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001211-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #1 from Uwe Kindler <email@example.com> ---
I did this because I took the serial loopback driver as a pattern for the
implementation of CAN loopback driver. And the serial loopback devices
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_LOOP_SERIAL0 and CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_LOOP_SERIAL1 are also
disabled by default.
Do you know the reason why the serial loopback devices are disabled by default?
I can provide a patch for CAN loopback device but I would prefer if we are
consistent for serial and CAN loopback driver.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.