This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001539] Single precision floating point math library
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 15:36:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001539] Single precision floating point math library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001539-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #29 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #28)
> (In reply to comment #27)
> > I reproduced your tests and it come back to me. In case of default
> > CYGNUM_LIBM_COMPATIBILITY configuration the real error is EDOM, but POSIX
> > model doesn't seem to support it. The cases that test EDOM should be
> > excluded for POSIX. (Please see comment 21 and patch sample below.
> I may not be following your reasoning, but POSIX behaviour does require
> EDOM. For example:
Thanks for reference.
I'm referring to actual code Ref:float/ieee754_api/wf_asinf.c
if (|x| > 1) POSIX mode sets errno = EDOM indeed, but returns 0 rather than
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.