This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001861] New: Patch for TWR-K60FN120 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 23:34:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001861] New: Patch for TWR-K60FN120 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001861
Summary: Patch for TWR-K60FN120 board
Target: freescale_twr_k60n512 (Freescale Kinetis TWR-K60N512)
Component: Patches and contributions
Created attachment 2251
This patch was tested with: Ethernet/LwIP, UART5/Terminal, and I2C0. It is very
similar to the K70 HAL but the DDRAM was removed, and IO pins were changed to
match the board. Compilation with and without Floating Point and Cache was
tested. It is simple to tree diff this against the K70 to see there are few
chances of mistakes, but someone that knows K70 well may want to diff it to
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.