This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001864] New: Data not relocated to RAM during ROMINT startup
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:12:01 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001864] New: Data not relocated to RAM during ROMINT startup
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001864
Summary: Data not relocated to RAM during ROMINT startup
Target: stm3240g_eval (ST STM3240G EVAL board)
The STM32x0G-EVAL platform HAL provides a ROMINT startup type (CYG_HAL_STARTUP
== "ROMINT"), but the Cortex-M architectural HAL does not recognize this
startup type as one which requires data relocation to RAM during system
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.