This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 17:35:58 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001764-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #23 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> ---
It seem that the Samsung card is a kind of singularity as far I understand it's
a single instance. I couldn't find one to try. All other cards work properly. I
wouldn't hold the driver just for a single instance, so I am going to commit.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.