This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] New: lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:37:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] New: lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001897
Summary: lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
Target: Other (please specify)
Architecture/Host HostOS: Win XP/7
Component: Patches and contributions
Created attachment 2349
lpx2xxx CAN driver fix
The following patch fixes some issues discovered while porting the CANopen Node
project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/canopennode/) to the eCos CAN
The following problems have occurred, when the node has been disconnected /
connected physically from the CAN bus while the CANopen stack was runnning:
1. Disconnecting the node physically from CAN bus causes a bus off condition
for the CAN controller. This caused an endless invocation of the error ISR
because of the remaining bus off error condition. The fast ISR invokation
blocked the application from running.
2. When the node was reconnected physically to CAN bus again, it could not
always properly recover from bus off condition. This also happened after a
reset of the CANopen application.
The attached patch fixes both issues for lpc2xxx CAN driver.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.