This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:15:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #69 from Ilija Kocho [ÐÐÐÑÐ ÐÐÑÐ] <email@example.com> ---
(In reply to comment #68)
Thank you for the patch. I am ready to commit, however I have some minor
Would be good to define a macro (mask) for MDIS (as well as for some other bits
found on other platforms, if any)?
Than you can use this mnemonic at: / i2c_s->c1 &= 0x7F; /
Please note that empty lines are part of ChangeLog format. Here's a brief
Could you post an update?
> Hi guys,
> some very minor patch to enable support for two other architectures
> (Freescale MPC5xxx and Vybrid). This also includes a special treatment of
> the module enable bit, which differs between those architectures.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.