This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:22:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #11 from Uwe Kindler <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #10)
> Created attachment 2353 [details]
> Force hadling "Bus-off" logic for some LPC22xx parts
> This is cleaned up and a bit fixed version of attachment 2352 [details].
> NOTE: By default CDL option CYGHWR_DEVS_CAN_LPC2XXX_BUSOFF_WORKAROUND is set
> to 1 for "LPC22xx", and "LPC22xx/00" parts only.
Ok, I think that is fine. Thank you Sergei.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.