This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:53:36 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #14 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #12)
> FYI I obtained documents from NXP stating that the LPC1765 CAN cell is
> exactly the same one than on the LPC2xxx, that conformance tests have
> been done by NXP on the LPC2XXX ...
Bernard, thank you for persistence.
Q: But the same with which parts (LPC2XXX, LPC2XXX/00, LPC2XXX/01)?
I see 3 errata sheets for LPC2294 (LPC2XXX and LPC2XXX/00 parts have 7
CAN.1-CAN.7 erratums; LPC2XXX/01 parts have only one - CAN.1). Perhaps,
CAN cells on LPC17XX are more modern.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.