This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001873] Patches to upgrade lwip to 1.4.1
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 07:01:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001873] Patches to upgrade lwip to 1.4.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001873-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #24 from Will Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #22)
> Will, given the number of changes to the eCos-specific wrapper code in this
> contribution, I must ask you and any other authors to each make a copyright
> assignment to the Free Software Foundation. Rationale for copyright
> Assignment procedure details:
> For avoidance of doubt, you should not list files in your assignment which
> have been changed or introduced only as a result of the lwIP 1.4.1 import
> from upstream since these changes have not been authored by yourselves.
> John Dallaway
Have started this process.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.