This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:35:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #20 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #19)
> We just bought a new LPC-L2294-1MB board from Olimex for a new
> project. While out old LPC-E2294 board has an on LPC2294 the new
> Olimex board has a LPC2294/01 (suffix 01) proxessor. I tested the
> bus-off problem with this new variant and it shows the same behaviour
> - a bus off condition will block application execution because error
> ISR is called again and again. So the problem still exists for new
> LPC-2294 variants
Thanks for report. Then I reject CDL check for "01" suffix and submit
the final patch here (I do not plan to delay a check-in any more).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.