This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:41:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #22 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Uwe, it would be great if you could test final version (an attachment
2366). Build is okay, but recently you add small changes to lpc2xxx
CAN driver and I ask you to try this patch and confirm that "Bus-Off"
issue went away. Thank you.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.