This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 06:46:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #24 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #23)
> Hi Sergei, I updated the patch and created a diff agains the latest
> CVS head. The function lpc2xxx_reset_error_counters() is available
> now only if CYGHWR_DEVS_CAN_LPC2XXX_BUSOFF_WORKAROUND is defined
> because it is only used if the work around is active an will produce a
> compiler warning otherwise.
Hi Uwe, good catch, thank you. Build is OK (hope that you tested it on
real hardware). Tonight I apply it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.