This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001656] FreeBSD: add AF_PACKET socket familiy
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:49:25 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001656] FreeBSD: add AF_PACKET socket familiy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001656-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #9 from D.Zebralla <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2388
Simple test to send a raw ethernet packet and to receive a raw ethernet packet
I just wanted to confirm that this patch is working, applied to eCos revision
3272 (checked out from ecoscentric mercurial repository).
I attached a c-file with two simple functions:
* sendPacket() - sends a raw packet with a given ethernet type
* receivePacket() - busy wait until a packet is received with the given
I DID NOT test the effects of the additional bug fixes, so I can not give
feedback on those!
I would like to see this patch included into the ecos repository sometime soon!
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.