This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001656] FreeBSD: add AF_PACKET socket familiy
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:20:56 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001656] FreeBSD: add AF_PACKET socket familiy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001656-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #10 from Juergen Lambrecht <J.Lambrecht@televic.com> ---
(In reply to comment #9)
> Created attachment 2388 [details]
> Simple test to send a raw ethernet packet and to receive a raw ethernet
> I just wanted to confirm that this patch is working, applied to eCos
> revision 3272 (checked out from ecoscentric mercurial repository).
I also want to confirm this patch works for me. I updated to the ecos CVS
repository from 7/2013.
> I attached a c-file with two simple functions:
> * sendPacket() - sends a raw packet with a given ethernet type
> * receivePacket() - busy wait until a packet is received with the given
> ethernet type
> I DID NOT test the effects of the additional bug fixes, so I can not give
> feedback on those!
Same for me, but we are testing 3 applications with it for the past months and
no eCos issues so far.
> I would like to see this patch included into the ecos repository sometime
same for me
> - Daniel
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.