Re: RedBoot load command speedup

is it really possible to think of an ecos target, which is
   1) clever enough, to support Ethernet networking
   2) but does not even support a free-spinning timer

the problem with quickly changing things like 1ms -> 100us is, thats
not at all obvious for me whether all those trysomethings() are reliably
quicker than 100us for every target architecture.

Robert Larice