New ethernet driver for the Samsung S3C4510

I've attached a eCos package file that contains a reworked version of the
K32C5000 ethernet driver.  The changes that were made include:

- reformatted the code to match the eCos coding standard
- added a platform support package for setting the MAC address from either
the Redboot configuration or EEPROM attached to the I2C bus
- added support for ethernet multicast
- added support for the SNMP statistics
- reworked the buffer allocation scheme
- reworked the station management support
- removed the software CRC since the S3C4510 has hardware CRC support
- renamed everything to S3C4510, since the K32C5000 is obsolete and the
K32C50100 is the old name for the S3C4510

I've also attached a patch to the K32C5000 HAL package 'plf_io.h' file to
add the I2C register defines.

I suggest the K32C5000 ethernet driver package be removed after enough
testing of this package.

There are a few issues:
- I don't have access to a SNDS100 platform, so I could not test the
platform support package.  The platform I'm using has the S3C4510 and its
design is similar enough to the SNDS100 that my platform support package is
only a rename of the SNDS100 package that I've attached.
- I'm not completely sure that the package format is totally correct, but
at least all of the files are included.
- I don't care about the copyright issues, so you should fix up the
copyright sections.  Most of the files are just reworked files from the
eCos distribution.  As for any new files, I didn't put any copyright notice
on them, so you can put the eCos copyright on them, if you want.

So do I get a notice in the eCos hall of fame?  :-)

Michael Checky

(See attached file: s3c4510_eth.epk)(See attached file: hal_snds.pat)