running apps on redboot with cirrus ep7312

Hello,

I am trying to load an application onto Redboot, no eCos build, just Redboot
rom monitor. I load the application as described in the documentation and it
appears successful.

I type go at the Redboot prompt and I get a bunch of garbage.

So my question is how do I know where the application is and where the
jumping off point is in memory after downloading the application.

I've tried go several times with, and without, the entry point given at
download with no success. I even tried the starting it at 0x0.

I am reasonably sure that Redboot has the utilities to execute this.

I am using the Cirrus EP7312 Development Kit with the 720t ARM processor.

Thanks in advance

Aaron Case
Dynazign, Inc
Charlotte, NC