HAL

Hello Everyone!
Iam working on a MIPS reference board.
While making decisions on HAL, I have a question that whether a HAL
module is required to be implemented for SDRAM controller?
If yes ,what sort of interface it should have???How do I get this
information?
Thanking u all in advance,

regards

Nitin Mahajan
The Lord gave us two ends -- one to sit on and the other to think with.
Success depends on which one we use the most.
Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com