Re: New ethernet driver for the Samsung S3C4510

Michael Checky wrote:
- I don't care about the copyright issues, so you should fix up the
copyright sections.  Most of the files are just reworked files from the
eCos distribution.  As for any new files, I didn't put any copyright notice
on them, so you can put the eCos copyright on them, if you want.

Well this is the first thing before I can really do much else with this or any other patches I'm afraid.... we need a proper copyright assignment to make it legal. The reason is at <http://sources.redhat.com/fom-serv/ecos/cache/47.html> and is similar to the Free Software Foundation's procedure.

There are in fact two forms to deal with I'm afraid, both described at <http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html> - a disclaimer from your employer (since most employers claim ownership over employee's code) as well as the assignment itself.

You only need to do this once fortunately (it covers future contributions too), and once you do I _will_ sort out your patches!

Thanks in advance, and sorry about both the delay and this inconvenience.