This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: synthetic serial driver
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Savin Zlobec <savin at torina dot fe dot uni-lj dot si>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com, Philippe dot Moutarlier at attbi dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:32:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: synthetic serial driver
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 02:26:21PM +0200, Savin Zlobec wrote:
> this is a serial driver for ecosynth target wich
> can be used to access real serial ports or pseudo
Great. Hopefully Bart or someone can find some time to take a closer
look ready for inclusion into eCos.
We will need a copyright assignment for this. Please could you take a
look at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html.
I also noticed in the ChangeLog you say some code was based on that
from Philippe Moutarlier. Could you show us which parts? We may also
need an assignment from Philippe.