This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: synthetic serial driver
- From: Savin Zlobec <savin at torina dot fe dot uni-lj dot si>
- To: <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>, <Philippe dot Moutarlier at attbi dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 00:10:27 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: synthetic serial driver
I've already mailed my assignment a week ago. But I guess
that mail needs about two weeks from here to US.
The code wich uses a buffer to fetch charachters
from auxiliary is based on code send to me from
Philippe Moutarlier - but I rewrote and modified
it so there is little of original code left.
I can post here the diffs of Philippe's changes if it
is of any help.