This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: synthetic serial driver
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Savin Zlobec <savin at torina dot fe dot uni-lj dot si>
- Cc: andrew at lunn dot ch, ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com, Philippe dot Moutarlier at attbi dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:26:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: synthetic serial driver
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 12:10:27AM +0200, Savin Zlobec wrote:
> I've already mailed my assignment a week ago. But I guess
> that mail needs about two weeks from here to US.
Thats great. Thanks
> The code wich uses a buffer to fetch charachters
> from auxiliary is based on code send to me from
> Philippe Moutarlier - but I rewrote and modified
> it so there is little of original code left.
> I can post here the diffs of Philippe's changes if it
> is of any help.