This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Host tools configuration
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: Bart Veer <bartv at ecoscentric dot com>,eCos development <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:36:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Host tools configuration
- Organization: eCosCentric Ltd.
- References: <1060957649.31273.3310.camel@hermes>
Gary Thomas wrote:
My problem is though - what's the magic to regenerate all of the
'configure' files once this has changed?
"autoconf" in each of the affected directories?
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine