This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
arm without CYGINT_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT
- From: "Suzuki, RyosIII" <ryos at sinby dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:22:05 +0900
- Subject: arm without CYGINT_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT
I'm trying to build Library for a arm board without CYGINT_HAL_
VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT, but I can't build applications since
lack of a function, hal_default_isr.
I read arm/arch/current/ChangeLog, it says
* src/hal_misc.c (hal_arch_default_isr): New function. Used in
place of 'hal_default_isr' if virtual vector support is enabled.
also I saw other architectures' sources. for example, mips.
I found hal_default_isr in mips/arch/current/src/hal_misc.c
I feel that hal_default_isr is necessary if virtual vector
support is DISABLE.
is it misunderstanding?