This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Leon/sparc hal question
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: wallicr <richard dot wallick at tait dot co dot nz>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:46:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Leon/sparc hal question
- References: <3F5EA8DD.email@example.com>
I'm planning on implementing timer 2 on for leon sparc and am debating
whether I should do it as part of the hal or external to ecos. Is this
something you would be interested in adding to ecos or should I keep it
separate. Timer 2 is a standard leon feature; I would plan on extending
it within leon to the same level that timer 1 without the obvious
extension to ecos usage.
If it's standard, then it would be fine to add it, if you're willing.
Perhaps you would want to chat with Jiri Gaisler about any details since
he did the original port. I dont' think he's on this list.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine