This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
CYGPKG_NET_STACK conflict !
- From: "khamri A" <khamri at inbox dot net>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 29 Sep 2003 11:33:41 -0000
- Subject: CYGPKG_NET_STACK conflict !
- Reply-to: khamri at inbox dot net
I was trying to set up config settings for networking.When i tried to save ecos.ecc file i got a conflict 'requires CYGPKG_NET_STACK'.Infact iam running ping_test.c using BSDTCP on ARM9. can some body help me out in resolving this conflict.what networking options do i need to setup in config tool.