This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: CYGPKG_NET_STACK conflict !
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: khamri at inbox dot net
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:14:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: CYGPKG_NET_STACK conflict !
- References: <email@example.com>
khamri A wrote:
I was trying to set up config settings for networking.When i tried to
save ecos.ecc file i got a conflict 'requires CYGPKG_NET_STACK'.Infact
iam running ping_test.c using BSDTCP on ARM9. can some body help me out
in resolving this conflict.what networking options do i need to setup
in config tool.
Did you select the net template when you started your configuration?
That's the best starting place.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine