This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: CYGPKG_NET_STACK conflict !
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: khamri at inbox dot net
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:10:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: CYGPKG_NET_STACK conflict !
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
khamri A wrote:
Thanks for that.
I have selected NET option in config settings and things are fine except one problem.when i compile i get "address 0x9ea38 of ping_test.x section .bss is not within region ram"
Here am choosing starttype as 'RAM' under PID evaluation board.
how to overcome this.
It's simply too big for the memory available on the board. You need to
remove some features.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine