Re: malloc problem.

Philip Soeberg wrote:
Btw,

A new version of dlmalloc exists... (Dated ~aug.17.2002 so I assume it's
been thoroughly tested)

Version 2.7 was mostly to do with new features and performance improvements, not bug fixes, so I doubt it would help here (although updating the dlmalloc would not necessarily be a bad thing... it wouldn't have to replace the present one but could go alongside it).

dlmalloc has proved to be wonderfully reliable so far, and the tests exercise it quite thoroughly.