Problems with C and Math libraries

Hi,

I'm working in a port to a new target, and I'm having troubles with the
C and Math libraries. The problem is the following:

When compiling tests for these libraries, the "cyg_libc_main_thread"
constructor and all related stuff to it are not linked, and when running
the tests they loop around all the time at "hal_idle_thread".

I have two questions about it:

Does anyone have any idea about why I'm having this trouble with the
inizialization of this tests?

Is there any way to force eCos to use the standard inizialization for
programs using C and Math libraries (that is, booting from "main"
instead of using "cyg_iso_c_start")?

Thanks to all. I would very pleased if anyone can help me.

Pablo Huerta

P.D: I'm using eCos 2.0, and gcc 3.3.1. I'm also tried with GCC 2.95,
3.1 and 3.4.