Re: Problems with C and Math libraries

First of all, thanks for your answer.

The target is OpenRISC 1000 architecture.

The port I'm working on is based on a previous version from eCos 1.3.1,
that has been deeply tested and works 100%.

I know that there is a port of version 2.0 for that architecture at eCos
CVS, but it doesn't work at all, so I decided to make a new one.

Actually, the port I'm working on works except for that two libraries, C
and Math. All the other tests run correctly.

I attach the file export.out with an export with the minimal
configuration.

About a possible compiler problem, I have already thinked about it, and
with GCC versions 3.3.1 and 3.4 it's possible that the compiler is not
100% accurate, but the port of version 2.95.3 has been deeply tested
with ecos 1.3.1 and other aplications and it seems to work 100% OK.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo Huerta

El mar, 04-11-2003 a las 10:48, Andrew Lunn escribiÃ: