Missing Option

Hi all again,

I've been reading again the eCos 2.0 reference manual, and in the
section "C library startup" it talks about a configuration option called
CYGSEM_START_ISO_C_COMPATIBILITY (that seems it is what I need to get
the C and Math tests run properly). The problem is that this option
doesn't exists, at least in the eCos distribution I have. I have created
the default configuration files for a few targets (i386, arm, etc) with
"ecosconfig new target" and this option is neither active nor inactive,
it simply is not defined at all in the .ecc file.

Is this normal? I have tried it on ecos-1.3.1 and
CYGSEM_START_ISO_C_COMPATIBILITY is included in the defualt
configuration for every target.

Can anyone send to me a configuration file (.ecc) in which that option
appears?

Thanks,

Pablo Huerta