IDE for Ecos

Hai,
    for compiling Ecos application other than CYGWIN CUI any GUI tools
available.
     we have any IDE's or editors for writing ECOS application programes
which will take care of creation of make file's. and good GUI for
compiler.
    can we use Kdevelope editor that is coming with Red Hat CD for Ecos
Applications.

Thanks Regards
Giri