Re: IDE for Ecos

Giri wrote:
Hai,
    for compiling Ecos application other than CYGWIN CUI any GUI tools
available.
     we have any IDE's or editors for writing ECOS application programes
which will take care of creation of make file's. and good GUI for
compiler.

This is commercial, but eCosCentric has an IDE that may be available for your chosen platform: http://www.ecoscentric.com/press-030901.shtml

It can do everything you say, as well as debugging via the IDE.

    can we use Kdevelope editor that is coming with Red Hat CD for Ecos
Applications.

You might be able to set it up to work. I've heard of people setting it up like that for remote debugging, although not in the context of eCos.