This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Anyone working on Keil MCB2114 (Philips LPC) port?
- From: Jean-Rene David <jrdavid at arobas dot net>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:29:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Anyone working on Keil MCB2114 (Philips LPC) port?
- References: <3FD14DBD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Lewin A.R.W. Edwards <email@example.com>:
> Is anyone already working on a port for the Keil
> MCB2114 EVB featuring the Philips LPC2129
> low-pin-count "super 8051 migrator" ARM7?
I will be porting eCos to the LPC2xxx ARM7 family.
I am waiting for an IAR evaluation board (with a
2106 on it) to start working but the final design
will be with the forthcoming LPC2214.
Don't know if this is relevant to you but I thought
I'd mention it...