RE: Strataflash mapping problem

Hi Gary,
Sorry to take so long -- my linux box crashed a few weeks ago and I just
haven't had the time/need to recover stuff archived to CD-ROM.  Fortunately,
you have given me the tweak I needed to get my eCos stuff back online.
(Although, I find I now need to recompile the toolchain so that it is based
on whatever version of glibc Debian "woody" uses instead of whatever version
RH9 used... Sigh).

Anyway, here is the patch.  We have been using it here with both Intel and
Micron chips that implement CFI.  Note that my version of the patch doesn't
include the check for the STMicro device code that was recently committed.
Without having access to STMicro devices, I don't know if that is a good
thing or a bad thing.  But, if they implement CFI, then it shouldn't be
required.

Please let me know what you think.

--wpd