This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Howto access Redboot FIS from ecos
- From: Stephan Gatzka <stephan dot gatzka at inf dot tu-dresden dot de>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:14:23 +0100
- Subject: Howto access Redboot FIS from ecos
- Organization: TU Dresden
- Reply-to: stephan dot gatzka at inf dot tu-dresden dot de
I have to access the Redboot Flash Image System (FIS) from an eCos
application. Is there any API to do this? This best way for me would be
standard read()- write() -calls, but I'm not restricted to do. Any API
to access the FIS would help.
Many thanks in advance,