This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
backtrace support for ARM systems.
- From: Tarmo Pikaro <tapika at yahoo dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:06:57 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: backtrace support for ARM systems.
I have tried to find something on backtrace issue and
discovered that somekind of backtracing support
already exists in arm-gcc...
At least following compiler flag is supported:
Generate a stack frame upon entry to a non-leaf
function, as defined in the Thumb Procedure Calling
Standard. A leaf function is a function that does not
call any other function.
(glibc library) refers to somekind backtrace
1. Does backtracing support exists in arm-gcc ?
And what does switch -mtpcs-frame do ?
2. Is glibc library supported by toolchain ?
And will their backtrace function work on ARM
3. I would be grateful if someone could give me a
references to backtracing functionality ,
please don't pin point me at linux kernel's traps.c
and DWARF2 format, because I already looked at them.
hTe oprew si ourys !
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.