Re: eCos for Renesas EDOSK-2674

Hello

> Just to make sure i've got this correct, you are referring to the
> patches from Yoshinori Sato on the 04th March? These patches were
> committed on Monday.

No, I referring to the EDOSK-2674 port available here:

http://www.htwm.de/ukindler/ecos

I developed this port because when I started using eCos the EDOSK-2674 port of Yoshinori Sato
was very buggy and not well documented.  I also did not agree with making the EDOSK port part
of H8300 architecture.

The new EDOSK-2674 port is well documented, tested (suceeded the ecos tests) and based on
new H8S architecture.

Regards, Uwe

Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Netsky.A-P!
Kostenfrei fuer alle FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021157